Competetive Interview Tips for IT Jobs
The following are examples of questions you can ask. These examples are presented to encourage you to write your own questions. Be as company and industry-specific as possible when creating your own questions. You’ll notice that each sample question is directed at business conditions and challenges.
Questions to ask the interviewer –
- What are the key business reasons driving the need for this position?
- Describe the three top challenges that I’ll face in this job?
- What has to happen for you to know you’ve hired the best person?
- What are the key deliverables and outcomes that this position must achieve?
- Describe the top three initiatives for your company/department and how this position is linked to these initiatives.
- What are the key metrics for measuring success in this position?
- What competitors do you feel present the strongest competition?
- How do you feel my style will complement the team culture?
Pratt Brown & Associates is dedicated to working closely with our candidates and employers to ensure that each candidate is highly qualified for the position they are pursuing. To find your next IT job, contact Pratt Brown & Associates today.