Tririga Functional Analyst (12940)
Our client provides a high level of real estate and facilities management expertise to many different industries. They use business knowledge to help clients achieve the benefits they expect from enterprise software.
We’re seeking expert Business Analysts’ with existing experience in implementing the IBM TRIRIGA software. Our client is a growing firm with a strong pipeline of opportunities, attractive benefits, and a great work location.
The TRIRIGA Business Analyst is expected to provide leadership in gathering requirements and providing design and configuration directives to the various resources assigned to their projects. Utilizing strong IBM TRIRIGA application and platform knowledge, the Business Analyst provides guidance to client and project team resources throughout project close out and go live.
- Lead the initiation and design phases for the implementation of TRIRIGA’s product suite
- Work closely with client stakeholders to define and document client specific business needs and application requirements
- Develop process diagrams, use cases, gap analysis, and functional requirements documents
- Interact with customers to ensure documentation of accurate and comprehensive data and reporting requirements are achieved
- Lead configuration and development phases to ensure all requirements are being implemented as designed
- Assist management team in project development, management, and timely completion of project milestones
- Ensure timely issue escalations and resolutions
- Conduct quality assurance activities through validation and testing processes
- Work independently and as a team member based on client requirements
- Travel to client sites and work remotely supporting customers and project teams
The applicant must meet the following requirements:
- 2-4 years of experience in TRIRIGA platform and application
- 2-4 years of experience in Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- 2-4 years of experience working as a lead consultant/developer on complex projects
- 2-4 years of experience in consulting, working on large implementations, leading requirements gathering, design, documentation, testing and implementation of solutions
- Experience in Corporate Real Estate, Facility Management, or a real estate project
- Must have the ability to travel up to 60% until the Tririgia practice is fully staffed
- Prior experience working directly with clients in a presales environment is a real plus!
- Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- BS or equivalent work experience
Our client has been in business for nearly 2 decades and employs some of the top Tririga professionals in the U.S. The Tririgia practice is growing quickly and there is a large pipeline of new business to be accomplished. They pay 100% of the employee and their families health, dental, vision and ST/LT disability premiums’!!!!!! This benefit can equate to an additional $19K on top of the salary for a family of 4 or more! Come join one of the elite Tririgia practice’s in the U.S. where you can grow in your career and be instrumental in providing quality services to clients!
Pratt, Brown & Associates, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Pratt, Brown & Associates, LLC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.