C# .Net Developer II (12949)
The Developer II shall be responsible for the development and implementation of leading edge, business-oriented IT solutions. The Developer shall be expected to play a leadership and guidance role for other, more junior team members. As a lead contributor, they shall be expected to mentor and positively influence department associates technical and non-technical skills. As an individual contributor, they shall be responsible for development and implementation of leading edge, business-oriented IT solutions.
Company initiatives focus on services growth and business objectives, with particular orientation to Monitoring and Customer Service functions, but shall also encompass multiple areas of the business including Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Service, and Information systems.
The Developer II is expected to provide:
- Productivity and delivery of projects on schedule and as expected as assigned by the team lead or manager
- Understanding business system requirements and recommending efficiencies through technology
- Support and facilitate company growth and business objectives
- Following IT standards, and procedures
- Works with Team to evaluate new technologies
- Tier III Application Support
- Comply fully with all government standards and regulations, including, but not limited to HIPAA, PHI, FDA, Medicare, and Medicaid
- Develop and maintain a safe work environment that promotes caring, accountability, dedication, and unity
- Maintains a regular onsite work schedule
- Collaborate and coordinate with IT Management, technical, and business organization team members to define, execute, and implement agreed upon development strategy for strategic business initiatives through the full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Understanding project scope, goals, and success criteria translating to team developers and system analysts.
- Establish and document appropriate project task lists and implementation schedules as needed
- Reviews lists and schedules as appropriate with project management, business analyst and client users and obtain consensus and approval.
- Independently analyze and develop effective technical business solutions. Strong ability to document and communicate the solution vision, approach, work breakdown and plan.
- Prepare and present technical solutions for assigned work to cross-functional teams
- Participate in and conduct design and code reviews, development and execution of quality assurance plans to ensure the system ability to meet business requirements is fully and rigorously tested
- Act as an application programming resource, or lead
- Provides timely and courteous support with open communications
- Work closely with IT Database, Networking, Telecommunications and System Infrastructure teams to provide level-3 development support for a 24x7, mission-critical environment.
- Work with end-users, IT and other impacted areas and stakeholders to plan and prepare for implementation
- Understand and follow appropriate structured software development and project management controls, methodologies and standards
- Develop and publish user and system documentation as required
- Occasional travel required
The applicant must meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years of professional experience in application and database development (SDLC)
- 5+ years of .Net development (C# and/or VB.Net) with object oriented programming 5+ years SQL programming (including stored procedures development) using SQL Server 2005 and higher
- Exposure to application architecture and design patterns
- 5+ years of web development using ASP.Net 4.0 and above, MVC and JQuery
- 2+ years of experience developing REST based web services; good knowledge of SOA best practices, methodologies, and standards
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to understand business issues and processes and relate them to computer based solutions
- Knowledge of computer and communications processing at the high-range, network and PC levels
- Understanding of change management process and use of source control systems
- Experience in large scale development systems and service delivery
- Microsoft SSRS Development
- Web Portal/Site Design
- Service Oriented Architecture Design
- Creating Web Services
- Network API expertise
- Technical certification
- Business Analyst Experience
- Experience working directly with end-users
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline or a combination of education and experience
- Post-Graduate technical degree
Our client is a fast-growing healthcare company with multiple locations in almost every state across the country. The company offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for professional development.
Pratt, Brown & Associates, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If this position does not meet all your requirements, we welcome you to contact us with your resume for other available job opportunities. Please e-mail us your resume with your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to helping you find a job opportunity that best fits your needs.