Asset IBM/Maximo Management Developer (12930)
Our client pays 100% of medical costs for the employee and their family!!
Asset IBM/Maximo Management Developer is responsible for planning, testing, deploying and maintaining both existing and future IBM/Maximo Implementations.
- Develop/maintain Maximo Asset Management implementations using both v7.1x and v7.5x
- Perform analysis, provide “best practices” guidance and assist in planning and upgrading of current Maximo instance to v7
- Work closely and professionally with client’s user representatives and subject matter experts to design and troubleshoot technical solutions to ensure mission success.
- Create and setup new sites including locations, assets, job plans and preventive maintenance
- Implement Work Flow processes to meet functional requirements
- Produce and modify application screens to meet user requirements
- Integrate data from multiple systems through table mapping and Integration Framework
- Provide support during implementations
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and feature priories through development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool set; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting test
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of customer development and purchase alternatives
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
The applicant must meet the following requirements:
- The ideal candidate possesses advanced technical and functional knowledge of IBM/Maximo AM v7.1. & v7.5x, excellent problem solving abilities, intermediate to advanced SQL skills, web service, automation script, JAVA script and knowledge of enterprise software development life cycle (SDLC) processes.
- Experience in configuration, design, development and support of Maximo AM v.7.1x and v7.5.x implementations
- Proficiency in interface development, WebSphere administration, WebLogic administration, XML, SQL Server 2008+, Oracle 11g R2
- Demonstrable experience in analyzing, planning and implementing Maximo upgrades
- Experience in upgrading/migrating Maximo
- Experience with Java, J2EE, Java Applets, Web Programming Skills, Web User Interface Design, Software Requirements, Software Development Process, Software Debugging
- Associate's Degree (two year college or technical school) or Work Equivalent, Field of Study: Information Systems
About the company:
Our client has been in business for nearly 20 years! They believe in doing business right the first time and giving back to their employees’ by providing awesome benefits, perks and an enjoyable work environment. Our client pays 100% of the employee’s and their dependents medical, dental and vison costs! Come join this great company where you will not just be a number on a balance sheet!
Pratt, Brown & Associates, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Pratt, Brown & Associates, LLC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
If this position does not meet all your requirements, we welcome you to contact us with your resume. We have additional opportunities that may not be listed and we would be happy to match your skills with other available jobs. Please e-mail us your resume with your salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to helping you find a job opportunity that best fits your needs.