Maximo Functional Analyst (12938)
Our client’s EAM consultants provide excellent customer service while being a catalyst for change in their customer’s organization. The functional consultant works as a consulting team member for implementation, enhancement, integration, configuration, and deployment of an EAM program.
Expertise and work efforts are focused on the analysis of the customer’s business goals, objectives, and requirements for maintenance programs. The consultant serves as presales support specialist when needed to perform assessments, demos, and sales calls.
Duties are usually performed at customer’s site under minimal supervision. Typically works on a team supported by a Technical Lead and reports to Director of EAM Services.
- Assessment of current asset and maintenance management process
- Facilitate Asset management client workshops to help clients understand the benefits of asset management, implementation options, change management and business process impacts
- Facilitation/documentation of EAM systems reengineering workshops
- Creation of project and system documentation including process maps, system requirements, data standards, and training materials
- Work with department resources to deliver project deliverables throughout delivery life cycle
- Provide SME regarding key decisions related to unique industry specific systems and operations
- Perform EAM system Demonstrations
- Oversight of development, testing and deployment of technical solutions
- Conducting training to customers
- Staying current on industry and system knowledge
- Support sales in RFP responses and quotes
- Controlling scope of plan design
The applicant must meet the following requirements:
- 8 plus years of experience in Documentation within a Maximo environment
- The ideal Candidate will have an excellent grasp and understanding of business concepts with working knowledge of business practices and procedures in maintenance activities, maintenance planning, inventory management, procurement and software development
- Must have ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken word
- Must have excellent presentation skills to all audience
- Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
- Ability to organize and direct a project to completion
- Ability to determine how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes
- Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task
- Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Ability to perform work accurately, independently and thoroughly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
About the company:
Our client has been in business for nearly 20 years! They believe in doing business right the first time and giving back to their employees’ by providing awesome benefits, perks and an enjoyable work environment. Our client pays 100% of the employee’s and their dependents medical, dental and vison costs! Come join this great company where you will not just be a number on a balance sheet!
Pratt, Brown & Associates, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Pratt, Brown & Associates, LLC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
If this position does not meet all your requirements, we welcome you to contact us with your resume. We have additional opportunities that may not be listed and we would be happy to match your skills with other available jobs. Please e-mail us your resume with your salary requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to helping you find a job opportunity that best fits your needs.